BOUNCE is much more involved in the actual functioning of members’ businesses and focused on nurturing growth through our collective knowledge and support.
- Become part of a non-executive director board of established business owners.
- Have trusted advisers to your business and become a trusted adviser to others.
- Work on your business strategy and risks with fellow experienced business people.
- Become part of a greater network of proactive business owners regionally & nationally.
- Focus on collaborative and sustainable partnerships between members
- Allows non-executive directors to become affordable.
- Share your business goals in confidence with fellow board members who act as a sounding board.
- Develop strong & trusted business relationships.
- Increase your profile and set yourself apart from competitors.
- Closed meetings focus on business development & getting under the bonnet of your business.
- Learn & develop a greater understanding of business.
- Start new businesses, ventures and leverage opportunities.
- Expand they way you do business and with whom.
- Achieve your business objectives & goals.
- Accelerate your opportunities & profits.
- Develop your personal skills as a non-executive director.
MEMBERSHIP ENQUIRY FORM
“I am a chartered accountant and insolvency practitioner with my own firm in central Glasgow with two company directors. I have been a member of BOUNCE Glasgow for approximately 18 months now. The BOUNCE board is made up of like-minded business owners and we operate as a friendly and informal yet very useful sounding board to one another. As a result of the broad variety of business experience we have between us I always leave each meeting with a useful idea as well as having an enjoyable lunch in the nice surroundings of the Western Club in Royal Exchange Square. Running a smaller business can at times be rather lonely when facing big decisions or issues and I would thoroughly recommend to any fellow business owner to come along to an open meeting to see one of our lunch meetings in action.”